Dec 14, 2018

Picket Fence Studios Release Day




It's release day at Picket Fence Studios and we have 5 new stamps and 3 coordinating dies which are amazing and fun! And if you have been following us on Instagram then you know that you and a friend can win this entire release! How cool is that!?! If you aren't following us on Instagram you are missing out, hurry now go and follow @picketfencestudios 


To create my card I used this fun cookie and donut set Cookie or Donut?
I started with a top folding white card base. I stamped the bottom of the donut which can also be a cookie until you cut the hole out which is so cool and versatile. Next I stamped the toppings each with different colors of embossing powder, and for the hearts I added some Nuvo drops to give it dimension. The greeting in the set is altogether and unlike some artist, I just can't bring myself to cut my stamps even though I know it will not effect their impression. So I used a piece of washi tape and masked part of it off as I stamped it so it wouldn't be across the card but over to the side instead. 









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile