Dec 14, 2018

Day 19 with Simon Says Stamp



 Welcome to Day 19 of my series 25 Days of Christmas Inspiration. We have had a ton of snow here so I thought I would bring that into a card but also give it some color.


Today's card is featuring this circle die by Simon Says Stamp. To create this card, I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel cut down a quarter of an inch smaller.
I cut a out a circle a tad larger than the die cut and blended together some distress oxide inks over it and then added the recut to the front of it. For the background I used a stencil by Echo park and some glitter paste by Nuvo





1 comment :

  1. Love the stenciled snowflakes! So pretty with the sparkle! Beautiful rainbow colors on the die cut piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile