Dec 15, 2018

Picket Fence Release Day 2



Happy Saturday!
I am back with another card from our fabulous release at Picket Fence Studios.




To create my card I started with a white top folding card base, a black panel cut to the same A2 size and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. Using the Original MISTI, I placed the sunburst from the set Spotlight on You set on the white panel and picked it up with the lid of the Misti, next I inked it up using Gina K inks in Sweet Corn, Wild Dandelion and Tangerine Twist. I turned the paper and then repeated the stamping to get a full circle sunburst. I blended the same inks in the middle of the circle mimicking the sun using Life Changing blending brushes. To finish the card I added a greeting from the set Weathering the Storm Together in the middle and a few sequins.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile