Dec 16, 2018

Day 21 with Freshly Made Sketches




Hello and welcome to day 21 of my series 25 days of Christmas Inspiration. We are getting near the end and we are now in single digits until Christmas day! I don't know about you but I haven't even mailed out my cards yet :0

 
Today's card uses a super cute stamp set by Picket Fence Studios and this weeks sketch at Freshly Made sketches.

To create this card I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel cut down a half of an inch smaller. I used purple tape by Thermoweb to mask off a rectangular area and then blended Peacock Feathers distress ink using LifeChanging Blender Brushes. After I finished blending the ink, I used a snowflake stencil by Echo Park and some Nuvo glitter paste to create the snowy background. I stamped the cute little snowman from the Have a Wonderful Wintery Day by Picket Fence Studios in the corner with Gina K Amalgam ink (I used a mask on him while I created the background) and colored him using Copic markers. Using the Mini MISTI, I added a greeting form the A Bear Kind of Winter set also by Picket Fence Studios underneath to finish the card.







4 comments :

  1. Adorable snowman and a beautiful background! Love the sparkly snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowy background is gorgeous! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a charming snowman - and such a lovely backdrop you created for him! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this fellow!! What a great way to show him off..and that background...gorgous! Glad to see you this week at FMS and thanks for entering our DT call.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile