Feb 19, 2018

Some Bunny



I don't know about you but I am so ready for some spring weather. Easter is not that far away so I created this card using our Stamp of the Month, Hoppy Easter.  You can earn this stamp free with a $60 order.


To make my card I used a stencil by Altenew and some of the new Zen Garden ink colors by Catherine Pooler/
I started with a top folding card base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die by My Favorite Things I placed the Watercolor Series stencil over the stitched panel and taped it down. Using a stencil brush I gently brushed color across each stripe. I stamped the bunny from the Hoppy Easter set on a scrap piece of paper and colored it using Chameleon pens.


I am entering this one in a couple challenges that are new to me 
Crazy for CAS - Cuddly 
and 
Colour Crazy Craft  - Anything Goes 

5 comments :

  1. Love the different coloured stripes and cute image --ready for some dry weather our feet are practically webbed !!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this! Love the spring colors. I need spring too, fast. Thanks for joining us at CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and adorable. I love the spring colors in the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun, bright and cheery little bunny lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!
    Love the stamp and the soft colors... Thanks for joining us at Crazy for Cas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile