Feb 1, 2018

Joy Clair February Challenge


Happy February! 
Today starts my 14 days of Love Inspiration Series 



Today's card is for the February challenge  "Month of Love" at Joy Clair stamps we have given you an inspiration board but of course as always our challenges are anything Goes.


To make my card I starter with a white top folding card base and one of the new release sets, Call on the Lord although this is in our bible journaling series, I wanted to sho that you could make a valentines card by pairing it with an everyday set, Hello Sentiments. I created a fun shaker card by stamping the phone booth on a separate piece of paper and cutting it out. 
Be sure to head over to the Joy Clair blog to see what the rest of the DT has to share. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile