Feb 1, 2018

Technique Junkies February Release Bloghop


It's release day at Technique Junkies and we are hopping to show you some sample made with these gorgeous new stamps. You should have arrived here via Giovana's blog if not you will want to head back to the Design Team blog.
The first 8 days so until Feb 8th you will be able to save 15% off on all new releases after that  you can save 10% on your total order by using my code TJ10Ceal everyday. 


To make my first sample I used the  background stamp, Flower Doodles for the background, I inked it with Versamark ink  and embossed it in gold and then blended some distress oxide inks in Picked Raspberry, Orange Marmalade, Wild Honey, Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet and then spritzed with water. I added the greeting Soul of a Gypsy on a stitched panel and blended some Wild Honey distress oxide around the edges.





For my second card I used this super cute chicken set, Keep Chickens. When I saw the expression on the face of the bottom chicken I couldn't help but stack chickens on him. I stamped the bottom chicken, masked him off and stamped the second chicken, which looks like she is telling him a thing or two, I masked her off and then stamped the rooster on top that is shouting something to the world lol.
I used the greeting of Just Sayin' from the Butter my Butt set from last months release because he could be just saying just about anything from hello to happy birthday.

 







Your next stop is Jeanne who has some fabulous cards to show you!


5 comments :

  1. Great cards! Your chicken one cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha....those chickens are too cute! Thanks for sharing your great cards, Ceal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chicken card is awesome, love the colors that set the mood of the card! The Gypsy and Flower Doodles together are a beautiful combination, I really like the colorful background and gold combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your gorgeous Flower Doodles background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile