Feb 28, 2018

Anything Goes




It't time for new challenge at Addicted to Stamps & more and there is no reason not to play along because its 


My card uses this cute Stamp of the month by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Hoppy Easter. You can earn this set free with a $60 order but hurry because today is the last day to earn it free. 



To make my card I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. I stamped the bunny and then masked it off and then stamped the grass from the Serene Shilouettes: Tall Grass in Catherine Pooler's Grass Skirt and Lime Rickey inks. After I removed the mask I colored the bunny using Chameleon pens.














1 comment :

  1. Ceal, this is so cute and adorable. Wonderful Easter card greeting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile