Mar 1, 2018

My Sweet Petunia & Ink Blot Shop Collaboration Bloghop


Hello and welcome to the collaboration hop between My Sweet Petunia and Ink Blot Shop. If you're like me you haven't heard of Ink Blot, so we are hoping this blog hop will remedy that situation. She has some fabulous stamps in her shop. I especially love the crafty ones. 


Two lucky commenters from the blog hop will win one of two prizes, a $50 shopping spree at Mysweetpetunia.com or the two stamps sets below from the Ink Blot Shop. You must leave comments Sunday March 11th @11:59 CST. The winners will be announced on Tuesday March 13th on the Ink Blot Shop and My Sweet Petunia blogs. 
There is a complete list of all the participants at the bottom of this post.



For my card I used the Arts & crafts sentiments set. This is a great set with lots of cute sentiments.
I started with top folding white card base and a watercolor panel cut down with a stitched die. I created the background by using Ken Oliver color burst and water. After I sprinkled some color on the panel, I spritzed it with water and got a gorgeous result. I placed the panel in the Original Misti so I could get a good impression for heat embossing. Because of the colorful background I ended up embossing it with white embossing powder so it would stand out more. 
I love this sentiment because I am most happy when I'm inky



Happy Hopping 











36 comments :

  1. Ceal!!! I adore your “messy” card! It’s super cute, and I appreciate you sharing your process with us. These new stamps are fabulous, and I can already picture them inked up and sitting in my MISTI 😬. I appreciate the opportunity to win! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That set of sentiment stamps is fantastic! So versatile. Your card is great. Such a fun technique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background. The sentiment is really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Ceal! ♥ I created some similar cards using ink smooshing and the "I arted." sentiment. Great minds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this stamp set the card you made fits the sentiment perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love messy art too, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card! Love the colors and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Seriously gorgeous watercolor background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sentiments in this set and your background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous looking
    mess!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your background is full of energy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sentiment and the colors you used! Pretty card! Love using my mini MISTI for getting those sentiments stamped straight and getting a good image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. FANTASTIC CARD. SO COOL. Love ink BLot and Misti

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your take on this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now that was fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the artsy messy look.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Made me chuckle -- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome card. I like the background.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute Ceal!! I love this new company...although my wallet might not!! I LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That sentiment is perfect! Lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my!!! Awesome card and colouring!!! Background is simply stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the background. I will have to get out my Color Bursts and do some playing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun sentiment for your pretty inky background. Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the sentiment and the inky background is very pretty. Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  26. oooh love your background - very arty:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. That background is PERFECT with that sentiment!!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is my card of card.
    I'm getting into the free-form
    backgrounds - so relaxing and
    interesting. You never know
    what you'll get - but it's
    always wonderful. Love
    the card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. What an awesome sentiment! And a beautifully messy background to match :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous card - fantastic background and fun sentiment. I'm new to Ink Blot too - fun products!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love it! After this hoo, I now need the color burst!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Neat cards...you have inspired me to pull out my brushos.

    ReplyDelete
  33. You achieved some very cool colors!

    ReplyDelete
  34. That's a lovely mess! These stamps are great.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my !! You’ve made such a fantastic card !! That background is stunning and the sentiment fits so perfectly !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ceal, your card is perfect!! My "messy art" never looked as good as yours today!! Love the color bursts you used and hoping to Ilina's MISTI in this fabulous giveaway! Need one bad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile