Dec 22, 2017

I {heart} Plaid



Happy Friday and welcome to day 22 of my 25 days of Christmas Inspiration series.

Today's card is another one of the cards I am mailing out. I am so behind this year so some of you will get your card after Christmas so don't hate on me lol
I am also entering this one in the Anything Goes challenge at 



To make this card it was super simple, I started with a white top folding card base, I cut the ornaments out of Pool Party cardstock using the Ornamental dies. Next I stamped the plaid on each one by using the Plaid Background stamp by Concord & 9th.  To finish the card I used the Merry die also by Concord & 9th cut out in silver foil and the Mini Misti to help line up the "Christmas"



1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile