Dec 21, 2017

Blue Poinsettias


Hello and welcome to day 21 of my 25 days of Christmas Inspiration. Can you believe it's only 4 days until Christmas?? that's insane where ha this year gone??


To make todays card I started with a Night of Navy top folding card base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die by My Favorite Things. This is a layering stamp so of course I used my Mini MISTI. I randomly stamped the poinsettia in Catherine Pooler inks It's a Boy, Daydream and Juniper Mist, and the leaves in Green Team and Eucalyptus.  After I achieved the background I wanted I used the "Merry" die by Concord & 9th. I cut the word merry five times  in Night of Navy and then once in the panel, this allowed me to get a more finished look. This technique is called the Eclipse. To finish the card I stamped the greeting on a white strip and bumped it up on the panel.


I drew inspiration from the colors on The Fusion challenge



1 comment :

  1. Oh my! What a gorgeous design and I just love the poinsettias in the blue. This is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile