Oct 8, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch #143


Oh happy day!
 I went and picked up my husband for a long weekend, so i have posts scheduled, lets hope they don't do like this one did and go to a draft stage
For my card share today, I am playing with some Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps to make a card for the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.



Across the top, I used the Leaf Silhouettes stamped with Fossilized Amber, Rusty Hinge and Spiced Marmalade distress inks. I love these three colors together. The thanks is from the Words of Life Collection 1 , I embossed it in gold and added gold to the sides to compliment the greeting.










4 comments :

  1. Beautiful fall card Ceal! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ceal!
    Thanks for playing at Case this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the touches of gold! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful masking and stamping !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile