Aug 6, 2024

Lots of Hedgehugs


I am up on the My Sweet Petunia blog today sharing these cards using this super cute stamp/stencil combo by Taylored Expressions.
To make these cards, I started with white top folding A2 card bases and white panels. I used the Original MISTI to stamp the background, which are the pricklies and then placed them on a Sticky Mat to color them by using the stencil. 
The top one is my two favorite colors followed by one in Sweet Petunia Pink of course.

This one below is going to the hubs for our anniversary which is next month.


And one more in my favorite colors just a little lighter. 


Here they all are in a collage


I had so much fun playing with this set, I couldn't have done it without the MISTI for sure.











No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile