Aug 7, 2024

Frosty Hello


Today starts a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps & More. It's our Any Occasion challenge and when it's any occasion I usually make a holiday  card to get a head start on my holiday card making. 


To make this card, I started with a white top folding Card base, I used a stencil to create a subtle background. I stamped the snowman on a seperate piece of white cardstock, colored him using OLO markers and cut him out with the coordinating die.  To finish the card, I added the sentiment.


All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile