Aug 4, 2024

Happy Trails



Today starts a new challenge at AAA Cards and it is Anything Goes with a twist of travels.


To make my card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base, a white panel and some white cardstock for the images. I stamped the camper and trees, colored them using OLO and Copic markers and then cut them out with the coordinating dies. To finish the quick and easy card, I added a sentiment.


All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 



2 comments :

  1. What a delightful wee pink caravan, it would be so fun to go camping in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pick camper! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile