Aug 31, 2024

A Little Pun


It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS and I am the host this go round. I chose the code word Pun. 

To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel. I ran the panel partially through the die cutting machine using a cover plate to give it the texture. I die cut the mushroom and flowers out of colored cardstock. To finish the card, I added a greeting on the bottom portion of the panel that wasn't embossed 


All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile