Aug 27, 2024

By The Campfire


Do you like to go camping? for me, I like to camp well I should say glamp. I have to have a decent bed and a bathroom so no tents for me but I do love a campfire. 
Today's card uses this super cute camping set by Dare 2B Artzy. 
To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel cut down a half of an inch on all sides. I stamped the images on a seperate piece of white cardstock, colored them using OLO and Copic markers then cut them out with the coordinating dies. Before gluing them down I created subtle background by using blender brushes and just the ink that was lft on the brush. To finish the card I added a greeting. 
 


All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile