Jul 6, 2024

ATCAS 262 - Summer



Today starts a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. Sue is our challenge hostess and she chose the code word, Summer. 
To me nothing says summer like shakes, floats and ice cream!


To make my card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel. I created a subtle background on the panel by using a stencil.  I stamped the shake on a seperate sheet of cardstock, colored it and fussy cut it out. To finish the card, I added a sentiment underneath.





All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile