Jul 5, 2024

Stay Crafty July Challenge



Today starts a new Stay Crafty challenge at A Blog Named Hero.


this month we are staying crafty by coloring, I hop you will join us. There will be two $50 codes to the shop given away at the end of the challenge.To enter all you have to do is link your project using at least one Hero Arts product over on the Hero Arts blog.

To make my card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel. I created a subtle background by using a stencil. I stamped this adorable little fox on a seperate piece of cardstock, colored him using OLO markers and cut him out with the coordinating die. To finish the card, I added a sentiment underneath. 




All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile