Jul 7, 2024

AAA Cards 269 - Anything Goes


Today Starts a new challenge at AAA Cards. Our challenge is anything goes, so I hope you will play along. There is an optional twist of summer colors.


To make my card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel cut to the same size. I used some post-it tape to mask off a portion of the card to create a stripe of color. I stamped the slice of watermelon, colored it using OLO markers, then cut it out with the coordinating die and added it to the stripe of color. To finish the card I added the sentiment. 



All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 



2 comments :

  1. watermelon sure says Summer to me, great CAS card and cute too, gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun summery card it made me smile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile