Jun 22, 2024

Smooth Friend


I am back with another card for our current challenge over on A Blog Named Hero. 
To make this card, I started with a white top fold A2 card base and a white A2 panel to create the background. I used Blue Raspberry and Key Lime Fizz reactive inks for the background and then spritzed it with water. 
I Cut the Floral Wreath Fancy Die out of white cardstock and then cut it apart so I could place it at the top and bottom of the card. 
I cut the friend word die out of white three times and layered them on top of one another for dimension. To finish the card, I stamped the hello from the Journal Messages set, fussy cut it out and added it above the friend. 




All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile