Jun 22, 2024

Patriotic cards for Vets


I am up on the CutCardStock Blog today sharing these two patriotic cards and also to inform you of a sale on red, white and blue cardstock during the month of June. Stock up to make your patriotic cards. 


To make both of these cards, I started with Neenah Solar White precut and scored card bases sold in a bundle with the panels included. I also used Red Wagon and Blast Off Blue for mats. These pre cut and scored card bases and panels are the bomb.com! It takes less time than having to cut and score your cardstock. CutCardStock can do it for you on any cardstock that you order for a small fee and it's well worth it.

A star die by Erin Lee Creative allowed me to make two cards. Could have actually made three cards but I accidently tore the glitter outline. I cut one from Red Wagon, one from Blast Off Blue and one from Silver Glitter cardstock. These were added to white panels. Next, I interchanged the colors, adding some red, blue and silver glitter cardstock for sparkle. Finally, I adhered the panel to a mat and then onto the base. Additionally, I stamped patriotic sentiments under the stars from a stamp set also by Erin Lee Creative

Supplies are linked below. 





All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile