Jun 23, 2024

AAA Cards 268- A Sketch



Today starts a new challenge at AAA Cards and we have a sketch for you. I love sketches, what about you?


To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and created the card directly on the base. I used a stencil to ink blend the circles and then added the stamp and the sentiment. Super easy card to make. 



All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 


2 comments :

  1. Wonderful, love your soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely I love how you've made the inks look pastel coloured, what a great take on the sketch and a fab uplifting card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile