Jun 22, 2024

Critter



Today starts a new challenge at Addicted to CAS, Toni is our hostess and she chose the code word...


To make my card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel cut to A2 size.  I just had to ink up this super cute squirrel named Tailette to be the star of the show. 
I used a die for the background then stamped and colored the trees, the cute squirrel I stamped on a seperate piece of cardstock, colored it and cut it out with the coordinating die.



All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile