May 28, 2024

Happy Birthday Hero Arts


Hero Arts is 50 years old this year, Happy Birthday Hero!
Today's card is another card for the May Stay Crafty challenge, Tea for Two. 


To make my card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white A2 panel. I stamped the balloons on the panel and colored them OLO markers, they were super fun to color. After I finished all the balloons I colored the ticker tape using a gold metallic marker. 
I embossed the sentiments in gold and embossed the happy twice to fit the challenge. 


All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile