May 28, 2024

Beautiful Ride



Today I am sharing a card using one of the lastest release stamp sets by Dare 2B Artzy, Bike Bouquet.
To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white A2 panel. I did a lot of masking for the background. I started by tearing masking paper and masking off the bottom portion so I could create the sunrays. I created the sunrays by using strips of masking paper and think ink blending a darker yellow in between them. I removed the masking paper and then went back over the rays with what ink was left on my brush for a lighter shade. I masked off the top portion and ink blended some green for the grass. 
I stamped the bicycle, colored it using OLO markers, added some white highlights using a white gel pen and then cut it out with the coordinating die. 
To finish the card, I added a sentiment with heat embossing so it would be bolder and popped the image with foam tape. 



All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile