May 26, 2024

Hoppy Birthday



Today starts a new challenge at AAA Cards and we have a sketch for you. I am still on a birthday kick and sharing this card using this cute set by Ink On 3.


To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white A2 panel. I stamped the image and colored it using OLO markers. 
My take on the sketch was three elements and a sentiment.


All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 


3 comments :

  1. Great spin on our sketch! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toadally awesome and can't believe how they were a match made in heaven for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image. I like how you used two mushrooms (different colors) and a frog as your three elements.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile