Jul 1, 2020

Technique Junkies Stamps July Release Celebration




Welcome to the Technique Junkies Stamps new release celebration. You should have arrived here via Beth's blog and if not you will want to go back to the TJ page so you don't miss any inspiration. 
All of the July 2020 New Release stamps are 15% off through July 8th! We can all use a little bargain, right? No codes needed, just put them in your shopping cart and the discount will be applied at checkout. If you use my code TJ10Ceal you will receive an addition 0% off your order.

Now for the deets on my cards.
The first sample above, uses the Dandelions in the Wind. To create this card I started with a top folding white card base and a panel of bristol. I stamped the dandelions with embossing ink and embossed them with white powder. I created the background behind them using blender brushes and distress inks. I left the stamp in the MISTI so I could overstep and emboss again with white embossing powder. To finish the card I added the greeting from the Five Fab Phrases set. 

My second below is a one layer card. I started with a top folding white card base and using the MISTI I stamped the Floral Card Frame in Blue Lagoon ink and colored it using Copic markers. To finish the card I stamped Dance in the Rain in the center. 


Your next stop is my very talented friend, Holly.

Complete list 
Ceal Pritchett <--- You are here

Supplies are pictured below with links 






1 comment :

  1. Lovely cards, Ceal. This is one of my favorite releases. Your cards show why. tfs-stay well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile