Jun 30, 2020

Take It Easy



Mark your calendars and set your alarm because it's release day at Erin Lee Creative. The Peace, Love and Happiness kit is her second kit and it's SO FUN!
It's all about the 70's and Hippies and I love it! 

In this kit you will get two clear stamp sets, a cling background stamp, two stencils and two dies, one of them cuts out the smily face all for  $59.99 plus shipping. It also has two add on dies that are a great price. 




To create my card I used the Swirly stencil and some blending brushes to blend Electro Pop ink. I stamped the smily face on a separate piece of cardstock, colored it using Copic markers and the cut it out with the coordinating die.  I added the greeting, take it easy and the inside reads on your birthday. 
I hop you love this kit as much as I do and give it a try. 



All supplies are linked below. The kit becomes available at midnight July 1st CST




1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile