Jul 1, 2020

Summer, Strawberries & a Sale



It's officially summer and that means fresh strawberries, one of my favorite fruits. The fourth is coming up so I used red, white and blue on my card. 
Today also starts day one of the 30 day coloring challenge over at The daily Marker and this image was so fun to color.  
The best news is Picket Fence Studios is the brand of the month over at Simon Says Stamp so watch for freebies and discounts!



To create my card I started with a top folding white card base. I stamped the strawberry image on a separate piece of cardstock and colored it using Copic markers and cut it out using the coordinating die. For the background I blended some Storm ink by Pinkfresh Studio using a Life Changing Blender Brush. I added the greeting from the More Fancy Sentiments set to finish the card. 


We are also having one fabulous  July 4th sale over at Picket Fence Studios.
20% off the entire site, clearance included, free shipping and with a $40 order you get a free stencil! 



all products are linked below 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile