Jul 14, 2020

Picket Fence Studios Release day




It's release day at Picket Fence Studios and I love this release. Lots of stamps you can use to make Christmas cards and making Christmas cards is one of my favorite holidays to make cards for. It's like Christmas in July! 

The first card above uses the set Baby It's Cold Outside along with the Field of Snowy Trees stencil. To create this card I used a slimline die and slider by Lawn Fawn for the base. I created the sky using the Life Changing Blender Brushes and the snowy trees by using the stencil. I watered down some Snowdrop White Paper Glaze and splattered it for the snowflakes and added some to the bottom of the card as well for snow. 
I stamped the three santas and colored them using Copic markers and added one to the track to slide back and forth. 


For my second card above, I used the Most Wonderful Time of the Year set. I started with a white card base and white panel. I stamped the Tree in Christmas Green then masked off the bottom of the panel and the tree to create the sky by using the Life Changing Blender Brushes and Snowdrop White Paper Glaze for the snowflakes. The sentiment is from the Believe in the Magic set, I stamped it with my favorite embossing ink and embossed it in white. 


The third card above,  I used the Shading Flower stencil and some Infusions. 
I started with a kraft card base and a panel of bristol water friendly paper. I sprayed the stencil with Pixie Dust to hold it down securely to the bristol panel. Next sprinkled some Infusions by Paper Artsy and spritzed with water and then allowed it to dry naturally before I removed the stencil. To finish the card I added a sentiment from the Inside Quotes Christmas set. 


For my fourth card above,  I used the Ho Ho Ho set. I started with a top folding white card base, a black panel and a white panel. I stamped the stocking images over the entire panel and colored them using Copic markers. Next I stamped the greeting with my favorite embossing ink and embossed it using hot pink embossing powder. I fussy cut it out adhered it to a black piece of cardstock and then fussy cut it again for a mat. 

I have all of my supplies linked below with Link Deli and would love you to use them if you shop, it is no additional cost to you but I get a small commission when my links produce sales. Thank you so much for your support of this blog.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile