Jun 29, 2020

Distressing



I am up on the Sweet 'n Sassy blog today with these two cards using the Time Well Spent set from our June release along with some distress products. 

To create my cards I started with a Kraft card bases, black panels for the mat and bristol cardstock. I stamped the clock image with my favorite embossing pad and embossed it with Weathered Wood embossing glaze. Next I used Distress Oxide sprays in Broken China and Vintage Photo to create a background. To give it more texture I used the Textured Tiles 1 stamp set in Vintage Photo distress ink. For the slimeline card I also stamped the clock in Vintage Photo and added a happy birthday greeting from the set, Sentimental Mash-up
All products are linked below





1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile