Apr 28, 2020

Spring Card Camp - Day 6


It's day 6 for me in the Spring Card Camp online card classes.
 I am making more healthcare hero cards and using up some of the patterned paper I have an abundance of, so its a win-win. 

These cards were simple because of the pattern that was with the lesson. I used the pattern on the first two but then I just used scraps on the masculine ones.
The stamp set is Superhero Scrubs by Erin Lee Creative which is currently on sale and a portion of the sales for to help fight COVID-19 so another win-win. 

To create theses card I started with a side folding card base and some patterned paper. I stamped and colored the images using Comic markers and cut them out with the ScanNCut. I laid out the design on a piece of cardstock and after I got the paper all pieced together I cut the panel down to 5" x 3 3/4"  placed it on the card base and then popped up the images. The sentiments are from the Lifesaver Mini Strips by Tailored Expressions.





1 comment :

  1. Wonderful doctor and nurses cards. I love the hero theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile