Jan 20, 2019

14 Days of Valentines Inspiration - Day 1





Happy Sunday! 
Today starts my series of 14 days of Valentines inspirations, for the next 14 days you can hop over to see a Valentine project. 
Today is also the start of a new game at AAA Cards, as as you can see from my card once again I didn't use the optional twist. 


To create my card I started with a top folding white card base,  the Love Always and the Love You So stamp sets both by Concord & 9th one of my favorite stamp companies.


5 comments :

  1. Perfectly CAS, and perfectly pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Love the red and hot pink colour combo. I'm so looking forward to seeing your other Valentine cards, love your style Ceal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cascading hearts and bold LOVE card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ceal, this is gorgeous! I love the falling hearts! Fabulous use of 1/3!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile