Jan 21, 2019

New Product Alert



Hello and welcome to day 2 of my series 14 Days of Valentines inspiration. Todays card uses a new release set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and a new product by My Sweet Petunia. I have been at Creativation (cha) for the past week and have had so much fun seeing lots of my crafty friends and seeing all the new product.


To create my card I used a new product from My Sweet Petunia, the Cut-Align.
This product allowed me to cut out the window of this card with a breeze. I don't normally use a craft knife because of cutting my fingers. you can watch THIS VIDEO to see how it works, it's amazing! 

I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel cut down a quarter of an inch smaller. I stamped the candy box from the Heart Candy set on the panel and then used the Cut-Align to cut out the window portion. I colored it using Copic Markers. I placed some heart sequins in a cellophane bag and added behind the window and adhered the panel to the card base 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile