Dec 31, 2018

Technique Junkies January Release Celebration

Happy New Year! 


It's release day at Technique Junkie Stamps and we are releasing 15 new amazing stamps. This one Better With Coffee is one of my favorites. Even though I don't drink coffee, I do participate in the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog hops and it's a great addition to my coffee collection. 
Remember you can save 10% on your order excluding new releases and clearance by using my code TJ10Ceal.

I had so much fun creating this card, I started with a white side folding card base and a white panel cut down a quarter of an inch smaller. Using the Original MISTI I stamped the image and then colored it using Copic markers. After I got it colored I added the sentiment in the coffee. There are 5 different greeting that come in this set, it's so versatile. To finish the card I had a little fun by adding shimmer to her nails and ring with Nuvo Midas Touch and Nuvo Glitter Gloss and then added some glossy accents on top of that.



5 comments :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile