Dec 31, 2018

Happy 2019



Well 2018 is coming to a close and I have to admit I am ready for it to end. Do you make resolutions? I used to but not anymore because I usually never kept them lol. I have been doing one little words and have had more success with them than with resolutions. 
My one word for 2019 is a repeat from several years ago but I thought that I needed to be intentional again. So my word for 2019 is Intentional, I will be intentional on being more compassionate, giving, caring, and loving. Intentional on spending more time with my Jesus, my family and my friends, intentional on how I spend my time making the most of everyday that I am given. Intentional on sharing with others what I am blessed with, and last but certainly not least, intentional on getting my craft room organized and purging things I never use. 

Here is my last card for 2018 and you can find all the details on how I created it by heading over to the Joy Clair blog

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile