Dec 12, 2018

Sketch #727

It's time for a new sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  I love plying along with the challenges over on Splitcoast, there are no prizes but its fun to play along and interact with all the card makers there. 
Here is this week's sketch, hope you will come lay along with us. There is no time frame so it's never too late.

To create my card I started with a White top folding card base, a white panel cut down with a stitched die, a strip of design paper, a black oval and stitched oval using the oval dies by Gina K. The stamp I uses is by Picket Fence Studios, Lily Bouquet and it's a beautiful stamp and so fun to color. 

Unfortunately this card was made because someone lost a loved one. Sympathy cards are becoming more frequent for me to have to create.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile