Dec 12, 2018

Make your Mark



We have a new challenge up at Addicted to Stamps & More and this week we are coloring.  You can use any type coloring medium you wish for this challenge.
I used Copic markers.


To create my card I started with a top folding Crumb Cake card base and a woodgrain piece of patterned paper. The stamp set I used is Rustic Flower by Picket Fence Studios.  I stamped the wood piece in two different browns and then colored the middle and the vase of flowers using Copic markers. I used the Gina K oval stitched dies to cut it out.




2 comments :

  1. Love how you tied the background paper into the tree trunk, Ceal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love the gorgeous background and the vase of flowers is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile