Dec 19, 2018

Day 24 - A Sketch Challenge



It's Day 24 in my series 25 Days of Christmas Inspiration.


 Today's card is brought to you by Picket Fence Studios and Taylored Expressions. 
I also made this card for this week's sketch at Splitcoaststampers



To create this card, I started with a Blueberry Bushel top folding card base and a white panel cut down a quarter of an inch smaller. I created a background on the panel using the Nordic Snowflake stencil by Taylored Expressions along with the Life Changing Blender Brushes and my favorite go to glittery stuff, Nuvo glitter paste. I Stamped the gnome image from the A Gnome Winter set by Picket Fence Studios ad colored it using Copic markers.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile