Nov 1, 2018

Joy Clair November Challenge



Hello November! 
Wow can you believe it's November already? With that comes our monthly challenge at Joy Clair

To play along all you have to do is use the inspiration photo for your card. You do not have to use Joy Clair stamps but if you do it increases your chances to win. Here is the inspiration 
photo


To create my card I started with a white top folding card base and a piece of patterned paper. I stamped the coffee cup from the Coffee Lovers set on floral side of the paper and fussy cut it out, I stamped the image again and colored the sleeve and the top with a Copic marker and heat embossed the heart with white embossing powder. I added a paper doily behind the cu and went around the perimeter of the base with the same red marker. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile