Nov 1, 2018

Happy Birthday Sweet 'n Sassy!





November is our birthday month and we are 11 years old! We have two amazing sets to celebrate. Both of these sets are throwback sets. and I love them both, you can find them HERE. We also are having a different promotion each week and this week you can save 11% on these sets!
Be sure to check back for a new sale each week in November 
To create my card I used the Crazy About Snowmen set because I really am crazy about them. I love all things snow/snowmen and have a 9ft tree totally dedicated to them every Christmas. 


I stated with a Coastal Cabana top folding card base and a white panel cut down with a postage stamp  die. I stamped the snowman and then colored him using Copic markers. I masked him off so I could create the background a stencil, some Gina K inks and a Life Changing blender brush 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile