Oct 13, 2018

Joy Clair Fall in Love



Hello and welcome to the Joy Clair Fall in Love event with all of our design team, so be sure to head to the Joy Clair blog so you can see everyone's project using our new release stamps.



To create my card I used the new release Falling Leaves Background with the Hello Sentiments set.
I started with a white top folding card base and stamped it twice once once on scrap paper and once on the card front. I colored the one stamped on the scratch paper using Copic markers and fussy cut it out and then attached it to the card front and left the rest f the leaves uncolored. For the greeting I used the Hello Sentiments and outlined the hello with a fine black marker. The word fall is from the Hello Autumn set 








1 comment :

  1. This is so gorgeous and well colored. I love the falling leaves and that you kept some of them uncolored too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile