Apr 30, 2018

Rainbow Unicorn



One last card for April, using this super cute set Be Unique



If you look closely there may be a sneak peek of a set that will be released tomorrow. 
To create my card I started with a top folding white card base, a white panel cut down with a postage stamp die.  I stamped the Unicorn image and then masked it off, while it was masked I simple added dots of color all around it using a blending tool. I removed the mask and colored the unicorn with Copic markers and then added some shimmer using Wink of Stella, I also added some glossy accents to the mane. 


To finish the card I added some rainbow patterned paper by Lawn Fawn to the front and then added the panel to it using foam tape. 








1 comment :

  1. So very beautiful! Wonderful design and gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile