Feb 7, 2018

Half Way There


Happy Wednesday and welcome to day 7 of my 14 days of valentine inspiration. We are half way done, valentines day will be here soon, have you started your valentines cards? or do you send cards? If you do I hope you are able to draw some inspiration from my series.


Today's card uses some products fro the Love is in the Air Stamp of Approval kit by Catherine Pooler and a plaid stamp from her everyday collection.  I love this new ink color that came with the kit, it is the perfect pink for valentines day.
To make my card I started with a top folding white card base and a panel cut down using the Postage Stamp dies that were also included in the kit. I stamped the Plaid background ad the cut it out with a die from the Postage Stamp dies. 
after I put the two panels together I added the "love" word die which was also in the kit and stamped the "you" from another stamp set included in the kit. This kit as you can tell was awesome! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile