Feb 6, 2018

A little Valentine Birdie


It late but still it's not the 7th yet so welcome to day 6 of my 14 days of valentines inspiration series. 


My fur baby willis has injured his leg so I have been downstairs with him all day and not getting to my craftroom until later so my post for the next couple days may be a little later than normal.
Todays card uses a couple different sets by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps that are great for valentines. This card happens to be for a friend whose birthday is right at valentines day so this image was perfect.
To make my card I started with a white card base and a piece of patterned paper. I stamped the image from the Valentine Birdie and colored it using Copic markers. The greeting is from the Love Birds set. I used a separate piece of white paper and cut out the stitched heart and also out of the patterned paper and then placed the white heart in the negative space. 



1 comment :

  1. A cute little bird image. I like the Valentine you used him on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile