Jan 2, 2018

Magical Holiday




It's time for our first challenge of the new year at Addicted to Stamps & More 


And you thought you were done with the holidays :) I hope you will play along with us.
 To make my card I stared with a white top folding card base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die.  I used the Snowy Sayings set by CASual Fridays and the Funky Flakes Fri-dies. After I cut the snowflake out I used glimmer paper in the negative space. I added some snowflakes from the Snowy Sayings set stamped in Fiesta Blue ink by Catherine Pooler.








4 comments :

  1. Your blog name says it all Ceal. What a beautiful cas card here. Totally love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Ceal, it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How magical your shimmery snowflakes are, Ceal! LOVE the blues and the crisp white space!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile