Dec 7, 2017

Comfort & Joy



Welcome to day 7 of the 25 Days of Christmas Inspiration. Today's card uses a mix of products from different companies like My Sweet Petunia, Concord & 9th, Maggie Holms, Stampin Up and Tim Holtz


To make my card I started with a top folding Crumb Cake base and Original Misti because I am making multiples of this card, I stamped the Tree Ring by Concord & 9th also in Crumb Cake on the front of the card. 
For the deer I stamped the Plaid Background stamp by Concord & 9th on Real Red cardstock and cut it out with a die by Maggie Holms. Using foam tape I popped the deer up in the center of the tree ring and then added some golden pine using a die by Stampin Up. The green pine was made using a die by Simon Says Stamp and the greeting is from a Tim Holtz set. To finish the card I added a wooden snowflake


I am entering this one in the challenge of Christmas over at



3 comments :

  1. That’s such a great card ! I love the silhouette of the deer so much. margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmascard!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday.
    Mariken DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile