Aug 6, 2017

Summer Fun



It's time for new challenge at AAA Cards, our sponsor is Happy Little stampers with a $20 gift certificate to their store. 
Our game is Summer fun and just coming off a vacation to the beach I know all about summer fun.


To make my card, I started with a white top folding card base, a piece of watercolor paper, a couple of sets from Concord & 9th and Daniel Smith watercolor paints.
I stamped the popsicle image from the Sweet & Cool stamps set by Concord & 9th  and then watercolored it with Quinacridone Rose and the cut it out with the coordinating die.  The stripe background is from the Hooray Stamp set also by Concord & 9th. I finished the card by adding the greeting from the Sweet & Cool set.




2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous colors, Ceal. Love the added interest with the backdrop. Smiles, Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun summer card! I love how you created your popsicle! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile