Aug 5, 2017

Seas the Day




It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS, our sponsor for this challenge is STAMPlorations with a $10 voucher to their store.


I just returned from a vacation at the beach so I had to break out this beauty set and ink it up.

To make my card I started with a white top folding A2 sized card base, a stencil and answer set by Stampin Up, So Many Shells
I Stamped the shell image in Pink Pirouette and Shara Sand and then masked it off and placed the stencil on top and sponged Salty Ocean distress ink over a section of the card. To finish the card I stamped the greeting also from the So Many Shells set.
One layer cards are simple and fast to make I should do more of them!





4 comments :

  1. Terrific card...makes me feel like I'm at the beach. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful seashell and I love your stenciling! Gorgeous one layer card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clean and beautiful, the background is perfect to the seashell :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ceal,

    I'm positive your photo does not do justice to your incredible shell - its so hard to see the effect of it. Your stencilled background is ideal, not too busy and keeps focus on the shell. The sentiment - ideal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile